Monday, December 3, 2007

Another Place and Time: Russian and Aussie Christmas

The digital scrapbooking blogs I follow are all in full swing with Christmas and Hanukkah kits being featured left and right. I've been on the lookout for any Christmas kits with an ethnic or era theme. Victorian Christmas kits are fairly common and I'll be posting some of them in an upcoming blog post. Other than that, there haven't been too many for me to share with you here. However, dear Kyra has created both Russian and Aussie themed Christmas kits that are just adorable!

Ded Moroz is the title of the first kit. You can see right off that this is the Russian one. It's a great little kit and you can download it here.



The next kit is called, An "Aussie" Christmas. This is large kit with lots of great embellishments. Makes me wish I had some Aussie ancestors! Check it out...


Don't ya just love it? You can download Kyra's Aussie Christmas kit here. Don't forget to leave a note of thanks for Kyra. She's one hard working designer!

Now go get creative with your genealogy!

No comments: