Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Digital Scrapbooking: 4th Blog Carnival is Up

It's that wonderful time we all know and love... Carnival time! The 4th Digital Scrapbooking Blog Carnival is posted so head on over and check it out. As always, you'll find tutorials on how to do a variety of tricks, learn about computer time management, and lots more. My favorite article was, Build Your Cognitive Reserve. This article discusses the importance of pursuing stimulating leisure time activities (like scrapbooking and genealogy;-) to minimize the symptoms of Alzheimer's Disease. You just never know what you'll find at the carnival until you check it out... so what are you waiting for? Go visit and then...

Get creative with your genealogy!

1 comment:

Kathy NC said...

My name is Kathy, and I am the primary caregiver for my 79 year old Dad who has Alzheimer's disease and lives with me in North Carolina.

I am writing a daily blog that shows the lighter side of caring for someone with dementia.

Please pass this link along to anyone you feel would enjoy it.

www.KnowItAlz.com

Keep Smiling!

Kathy