Thursday, November 1, 2007

Another Place and Time: Art Deco

I've been showcasing a lot of ethnic kits lately. That's because I haven't come across any era kits to share with you. That is until I came across this really neat Art Deco kit by the lovely and charming Kyra. It's called, "A Simple Art Deco Kit", and the name says it all!


This is a nice kit for those of you looking to capture the era of the 1920s and 1930s. Kyra has done a great job of including period pieces. I love this era and I wish I would see more kits offered for it. It was such an exciting time with gangsters and flappers! If you liked the musical "Chicago" you know what I'm talking about.

You can get Kyra's kit here. Be sure and remember to say thank you to her for sharing her kit with us!

Whew! 5 posts today... a whole week's worth in one day! I'm caught up for now :-)

Now go get creative with your genealogy!

No comments: