Monday, July 2, 2007

Digital Scrapbooking Blog Carnival

The second edition of the Digital Scrapbooking Blog Carnival is posted by Connie at the Digital Scrapbooking Info blog. If you're looking for some digital scrapbooking blogs this may interest you.

I'm very pleased that a post from the Creative Genealogy blog is one of the ones featured in this edition but because of the way this blog carnival is set up it's hard to identify it. (It's the 5th one down, about creating and using a silhouette.) This blog carnival is a tad disappointing to me in that it fails to identify all the bloggers and their blogs by name. Perhaps they'll change that in future editions. It sure would be helpful to know who's writing about what.

If you get a chance, check out the carnival. There are lots of links to follow!

2 comments:

Connie @ DigiScrapInfo.com said...

Hi Jasia,
Thanks for linking to our Carnival & your suggestions. Your blog is great! I'm adding it to my reader.

Jasia said...

Thanks for visiting Connie! I've got your blog in my reader too :-)