Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Digital Scrapbooking Magazine, 3 Issues Online

If you're just getting started with digital scrapbooking, there's no doubt a lot you still don't know. When I'm in that situation I always look for "how to" sources to help me understand what's what. Sometimes it's easy to find tutorials that deal with the stuff you don't understand, but sometimes a book or magazine works out better. If you'd like to check out some issues of a magazine on digital scrapbooking, you're in luck. Digital Scrapbooking magazine has put three complete (past) issues online for you to read, print, or share (email) with friends. I've looked through one of them and found it very informative and inspiring. As soon as I can make the time I'm going to go through the other two. Check them out here.

Get creative with your genealogy!

(Thanks to Hummie for the tip.)

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Thanks for this info and a link. I had heard about this, but had not seen it yet.