Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Free Patriotic Digital Scrapbooking Kit

Did you take family photos this 4th of July? How would you like a free patriotic theme kit for creating a digital scrapbook page with those photos?

Hummie at Hummie's World blog has a great patriotic kit and it's yours for the taking. Please remember to say thank you to Hummie and be sure to give her credit if you post your digital scrapbook page on the internet.

This kit has so many nice vintage ephemera elements... you can use it for any ancestors on your tree as well as current family photos. For a true vintage look, turn your current photos into black and whites or sepia tone images.

Have fun with Creative Genealogy!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Oh my goodness! What a surprise for me to read this. Warm fuzzies abound!

I am glad that you have found it useful. The encouragement motivates me to make and share more as I have time.